The 17-story, Class A office tower at 201 California boasts an exceptional address on the highly visible corner of California and Front Streets. Location and its state-of-the-art conference center, spacious private terrace, and bike, EV, and valet parking have made it a destination for dynamic companies like Dow Jones, First Republic Bank, and HDR.
201 California is positioned in the heart of the Central Business District, steps away from luxury dining, hotels, and retail with multiple nearby rail options and transit services. Recent state-of-the-art enhancements to the building provide for the health, wellness, and safety of occupants. The building uses 100% Renewable Energy through Constellation and is certified through ENERGY STAR, LEED, WELL Health-Safety, and WiredScore.
BIKE ROOM & SHOWERS
Enjoy our exclusive, secure bike room available free to tenants of 201 California, with new lockers and a “fix it” station - accessible through the parking ramp on Front Street.
A secure, gender-neutral shower room is also available - accessible off the basement freight elevator lobby.
& TENANT LOUNGE
Reserve your next large meeting in the state-of-the-art, technology-enhanced conference center and meeting facilities, which offer a flexible space plan and access to the 2nd floor patio as well as tenant lounge and phone room.
2ND FLOOR TERRACE
The private patio is located on the 2nd floor just outside the conference center and provides ample seating. This outdoor space is exclusively for tenant use and may be reserved for private functions by contacting the Property Management Office.
HEALTHY & SUSTAINABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
At 201 California, we focus on providing for the health, wellness, and safety of all occupants.
- We use 100% Renewable Energy from solar and wind to power your workday.
- We’ve installed bipolar ionization air purification technology throughout the building and elevators, to neutralize viruses and give you the assurance of healthy indoor air quality.
- We've achieved certification for these efforts through ENERGY STAR, LEED, and WELL Health-Safety.
Onsite parking available:
- Drive – The public parking garage is open M-F from 7:30am – 5:30pm.
- Electronic Vehicles are welcome; SEMA Connect charging stations are available.
- Valet Parking is also available.
- Cycle – Secure bicycle storage is available.
Walk to multiple transportation hubs:
- Close proximity to the Embarcadero, Montgomery, and Powell metro stations
- Also close to the California Cable Car line and the Ferry Building for ferry transport